The lovely Yirssi of The Naturaliste gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award, and I am super honored! I love these awards because they allow me to get to know more about other bloggers (as a reader) and share a few extra things about myself (as a blogger receiving the award).
There are a few rules to the award:
- Complete the questions below
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Link back to the person that gave you the award
- Pass the award over to 10 of your fellow bloggers and let them know that you have given it to them
Name your favorite song:
That’s a hard one; right now I have Kirk Franklin, Adele, Beyonce, and MaryMary in constant rotation
Name your favorite dessert:
Homemade peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!!!! I really wish my mom would make me one like yesterday!
What pisses you off:
People who are judgmental, parents who don’t take care of their children, the current education system in Texas, when I order a pair of shoes online in my usual size and they don’t fit, when people don’t respect their elders
When you’re upset, you:
Either voice my feelings verbally, shut down in silence, or cry (I’m usually very angry at that point)
Your favorite pet:
I never had one. Growing up I said I would have a white tiger in my backyard though :-).
Black or white:
Hhhhmmm….White looks great on my skin, but gets dirty fast, however black with pop(s) of color is so chic!
Your biggest fear:
Living my life afraid to take risks and step out on faith; a life without faith would be boring and miserable.
My smile; it’s genuine (except in some pictures, which is why I don’t smile in a lot of posts) and allows me to, hopefully, lift the spirits of others.
I strive to live everyday with a grateful and humble spirit, always appreciative of each blessing.
What is perfection:
It doesn’t exists, except in Jesus and a pair of YSL pumps. As humans we are all flawed, but it’s the imperfections that make us uniquely beautiful!
Real Housewives of New Jersey and Atlanta, an occasionally Beverly Hills (don’t judge me lol)
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I love watching “Golden Girls” reruns!
- I LOATHE domestic duties like cleaning, laundry, etc. and only do them out of necessity, I believe in organized chaos, lol.
- I’m a junkaholic; I eat candy or some kind of sweets just about everyday!
- When I wear flats for a long time my ankles hurt; I really am made for heels, hehe.
- When I have spare alone time, I like to play dress up in my closet; it reminds me of my younger self playing dress up in my mom’s closet :-).
- I took ballet, tap, jazz, and pointe between the ages of 11 and 16, but had to stop after having issues with my back (I’d love to take a class again someday).
- I dance in my full length mirror to Beyonce, fake mic and all, hehe.
Picking 10 bloggers to pass this award on to was a hard one but here they are in no particular order: