(I know this picture is from this post, but I love it so!)
Hey there lovelies!! Friday is here, and I hope y’all have had a wonderful week! Mine has been rather busy and productive, but I’m blessed :-). Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or my digital camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- This light wool jacket that I’m turning into a vest.
- Adult onesie pajamas at Target that come out around this time annually. (I’m always tempted to buy one, but I can’t imagine sleeping in all of that fabric, lol)
- A pop of color!
- Recording a tv segment for a local news station on shopping at Buffalo Exchange.
- Gummy bears! (I’m such a junkaholic)
- Vintage earrings for my store, soon to come, Consider(ed) Lovely. I want to keep them all for myself!! hehe
So tell me darlings, what are some things that made you smile this week?
P.S. Check out my segment on Deals, mentioned in this post, where I talked DIY nails (pardon the horrible angles on my hair, lol).