Happy Friday darlings!! This week has been rather intense for me, but I’m feeling very grateful and blessed. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or my digital camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- My mom’s look of surprise when seeing the birthday gift I got her!!
- Making Hershey’s Kisses filled cupcakes for my mom’s birthday (which is major considering my lack of backing skills or interest; I just like to eat the sweets, lol).
- Bright pick polish in Fall (Ulta: Flamingo).
- Bright colors, stripes, a bow, and a wrist soiree.
- The finished product of my children’s book page illustration assignment; hope I get an A!
- Rainy and gloomy weather, something we don’t get often in Houston.
- Launching my little store, Consider(ed) Lovely (first mentioned in this post)!! Click the red “Shop” button to see (and buy) the product .
Do tell lovelies, what are some things that made you smile this week?