- Going to my little cousin’s Flag football Little League Superbowl game! (I think I lost my voice cheering so much, lol.
- Spending time with my handsome boyfriend!
- Nail polish that’s colorful and sparkly; I think I shall be using more sparkle when I do my nails this weekend .
- Finding out I got an awesome grade on a quiz in my Web Design course; a quiz I DID NOT study for, lol.
- Finding my mom’s embroidered initials inside a vintage fur jacket I found in her closet earlier in the year (can you believe she didn’t know it was there?!).
- Chilly weather that required a bit of layering in my outfit for the last day of school.
Please share huns, what are some things that made you smile this week (they make me smile too)?