Hey there lovelies! How was your week?! My week has been a combination of relaxation (as I have few weeks off from Grad school) and productivity, but I am looking forward to a weekend of pure relaxation with the boyfriend . Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or my digital camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Stocking up on some new polishes (and an eyebrow pencil) from Ulta at a great price ($54 of product for $17, crazy right?!!)
- Polishing my granny’s nails after church Sunday. She picked the same color I wore this week (minus the glitter), Revlon’s Vixen .
- A cute little Christmas bag of chocolates from a friend at church that I’ve been eating out of all week!
- Everything on my Christmas want list.
- Dainty vintage earrings from my shop, that I’ve been tempted wear all week.
- Finding my next nose ring; I’ve been looking for a cute little fun one off and on for a while!
- Coming to the realization, that I actually have some time for leisurely reading (I want to get lots of fun reading in before school starts back in January)!!
- Getting started on some handmade Christmas gifts; hope my friends like them!
P.P.S. The lovely Dinesha featured me on her blog A Little Bit Of Everything, feel free to check it out .