Happy Friday darlings!!!! This week has been very lovely, yet very exhausting, as I am still trying to recover from my whirlwind trip to NY last week and a whirlwind start of the week trying to catch up on school work! Hopefully a weekend of relaxing, napping, and not doing much will catch me up . I’m super geeked because one year ago, I wrote my first SMILE post, and I can’t believe my blog, let alone this series has lasted this long! I look forward sharing many more things that made me smile each week, as I find focusing on the positive to be very key in my life, and I LOVE hearing about what makes y’all smile each week too . Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Flying in the clouds as I headed home Saturday.
- Inspirational words in O Magazine.
- Scripture that reminded me of the power of friendship!
- A super cute USB drive that I found in my swag bag from Blogger Night Out and used for class Tuesday.
- Grabbing a hot chocolate at McDonald’s (a place I seldom go) on my way to class, and spotting this note at the drive-thru window!!
- My super sweet boyfriend who spotted a heart in the steak he made for our Valentine’s lunch and cut it out just so that I could take a picture!!!!
- My mom leaving a comment on my blog for the first time; she’s my biggest cheerleader!
- Recieving a Valentine’s Day from one of my best friends, Tasha in the mail. The positive message shall make me smile all year.
- Carving out some time for quality leisure reading.
Do share, what are some things that made you smile this week?
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!