A Touch Of Bling

Hey there lovelies! If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram then you know I did a quick DIY before I went to Austin for the Texas Style Conference!  When I was preparing for this DIY, I didn’t have plans to document my steps, as it’s very hard to do when home alone, but me and my hands and arms worked it out. So, I am excited to share my quick little DIY with y’all today:-).

You will need :

• A collared shirt (I used my denim shirt from Target)
  • Iron
  • A cloth/piece of fabric (I grabbed a towel before realizing a piece of fabric worked better)
  • Iron on jewels (they are currently sold out online, but I’m sure they have them in your local store)

1. Heat the iron according to the fabric of the shirt. Then, decide the design you want and place the gems on your shirt.

2. Lay fabric over design and place iron on top, pressing gently (don’t move the iron around).

3. Follow the same step on the other side.

4. And voila!!!

I’ve been wanting to do a couple of different collars, so when I saw these little gems when I went into Hobby Lobby , I thought I’d give them a try!  I had never used iron on gems before, so I only used one pack, which I love, but I think I will add more!  This DIY took me less than 15 minutes and less than $5, will you be giving it a try?

Comments
11 Responses to “A Touch Of Bling”
  1. paula redd says:

I love studs, I used to wear and buy shoes and bags with it…this will help me more to conserve money in buying those stuffs.
    paula redd recently posted..OSHA Announcing Final Rule On GHS Tuesday March 20, 2012My Profile

2. Bajan Beauty says:

This so cute and simple, great idea!
    Bajan Beauty recently posted..Inspiration Recreation: JadieMy Profile

3. Nicole says:

this so nice. thanks that shearing your ideas to us..great job..
    Nicole recently posted..ppi claim letterMy Profile

4. Ma.Dharess says:

Little ideas to make a shirt or anything new is pefect! You don’t need to buy expensive clothes again but just be wise…
    Ma.Dharess recently posted..Cheap 3d Tv Programming DishMy Profile

5. Nnenna says:

It’s so easy to do and I love the little detail it adds to the shirt! Great DIY :)
    Nnenna recently posted..On Nnenna’s Nails #11: Under the Sea and Wild ChildMy Profile

6. Kyla says:

Awesome idea! I’m totally pinning this – in hopes that one day, I will actually DO IT!

7. What a nice touch!! Sometimes the simple ideas really are the best!

8. Peggy says:

Love this! Really good idea for a dress! Thank you for sharing this for us.
    Peggy recently posted..Dating Sites FreeMy Profile

9. Katrice says:

You’re so creative. Very cute.
    Katrice recently posted..MVL Radar: Camera+ {It’s All About Great Photos}My Profile

10. Britt says:

Love this!! It’s like a built in necklace!

11. Debbie says:

What a good idea to dress up a “blah” looking shirt or tee! Love it!
    Debbie recently posted..If the Shoe Fits, Buy It!My Profile