Good Friday to you lovelies!! I hope you have had a wonderful week! I’m usually pretty excited when Friday gets here because that means it’s the weekend, and I can spend some time with my loved ones who are busy working and taking care of things during the week. However, I’m not too thrilled about this weekend, as tomorrow I must attend the funeral of a lovely lady I just spent last Saturday with. Nonetheless, in spite of trying to wrap my head around her sudden passing, God has still blessed me with reasons to smile. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- The unexpected arrival of a gift card from INPINK to order some jewelry! (I hope it comes before the Texas Style Council next week.)
- The fact that my bow gets bigger, the longer my hair gets .
- A quick Saturday morning trip to Marshall’s to pick up new shoes.
- Copper infused nails and a ring gala.
- Driving with no shoes (I hate wearing shoes when I drive, whether they are a heel or flats).
- Fruit snack treat from the vending machine at school as my 10 minute break’s healthy snack .
- Caramel de Lites aka Samoas!!
- Discovering this book series by Whoopi Goldberg at the library for my niece! (I can’t wait to read them too!!)
- The arrival of these flats from Zara (it seems that they are sold out), after check the tracking everyday until they arrived, lol.
- Trying a side pompadour for the launch of Just A Busy Mom.
Now it’s your turn my dears…what are somethings that made you smile this week?
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!!!