Hey there lovelies, and a happy Friday to you all!! How was your week? My week has been pretty great! I must admit, I have had a few faith, patience, and joy testing moments, but the great things of my week far outweigh the bad . I hope your week has been wonderful as you head into the weekend!! Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- This week’s nails with loads of glitter.
- The amazing sequin beading on my skirt and simpler than usual wrist soiree.
- An afternoon treat of ice cream and cookies!!
- Treating myself to a tasty popcorn while supporting the young people in the Drill Team at my church .
- Making taco soup for dinner, one of my faves!
- Working on a DIY project.
- The color orange and my version of a top knot.
- Attending my first sewing class!!
- Pretty proud of my practice stitches .
Do tell!! What are some things that made you smile this week (I really want to know because they make me smile too)?!