HAPPY Friday darlings!! This week has been super productive for me, in the sense that I have been writing to-do list and actually completing them. I am not really a to-do list kind of girl, so I have been excited about this all week, lol. I’ve also been making great strides in the planning of and preparation for my new business, which certainly has me elated! To think a year ago, I essentially lost my job, and here I am today working on a business, writing this blog, and going to grad school for something creative! I am surely blessed . I could go on and on about how God has blessed me, so I shall get back to what I came here to do today, which is share what has made me smile. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- My mom buying me a sewing machine and case for it (nothing like having a mom who believes and supports my dreams)!
- My latest hair experiment.
- Meeting up with the fabulous Reiko, where I had the most amazing chocolate turtle cake!
- Beautiful bracelets made for me by one of my best friends .
- Paisley print.
- A blogging milestone.
- The beauty of God in the setting sun on my drive from school!!
- My now copper sewing machine case .
- A mid-week polish change to lime.