Happy Good Friday lovelies!! How are you doing? Hopefully you’re having a short work week, and are off today for Good Friday, but if you aren’t the weekend is almost here . I LOVE Easter weekend, primarily because it is a wonderful reminder of God’s sacrificing His son Jesus that we may have abundant life and be forgiven for our sins. However, I also love the dyeing of eggs, eating jelly beans, and spending time with family, so I’m looking forward to an all around lovely weekend. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Stepping out of my comfort zone of updos and wearing my hair down for 3 days.
- The sky from my sunroof.
- One of my favorite candies!!
- Mixing prints.
- Being told by Britt that I was spotted in Tribeza (pg. 103), a magazine based in Austin, TX! (I can’t wait to get one in my hand)
- The humbling feeling of God confirming my life path and knowing my loved ones believe in me (I get emotional thinking about it)!!!!
- Swag bags with goodies and Spring lookbooks.
- I know I usually share pictures only, but this unexpected post about me on Blue Collar Catwalk HAD to be on this week’s list!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND MY DEARS!!!