Sheerly Flowered

Hey there lovelies!!  Things are a bit crazy in my world this week!  Between getting my niece and nephew ready to move back out of town with their father (my brother) this weekend, trying to do extra activities with them before they go (we went to the movies after school yesterday), my nephew graduating from elementary school today, my boyfriend’s birthday today, and working on my company, I am indeed pooped, and it’s only Wendesday, lol.  So today is one of those let the pictures speak for themselves kind of days :-).  I <3 y’all for always understanding.

Blazer: Judy Hornby- vintage from Goodwill (similar); Floral Dress: Forever 21; Skirt: Mink Pink- c/o Lulu’s (similar or the same skirt with flowers) Shoes: Forever 21 (similar or similar); Necklace: vintage from my granny; Sunglasses: Xhilaration- Target (similar)

Julep’s Hayden on my nails.

I don’t know what I was saying to my nephew, but this picture looks so gangsta, lol.

This is one of the last set of outfit photos my nephew will take (I may get in another before the week is over) before he leaves this weekend :-(.  He has gotten so good at taking outfit pics, even reminding me that he needs to get a shot of my shoes for posts when I forget :-).  I don’t know how I am going to handle having to go back to taking all of my own photos again, but I am happy to go back to being an aunt and not a parent, lol.

Comments
15 Responses to “Sheerly Flowered”
  1. Eboni says:

Looooove that nail color…and I love floral peeking under the sheer. Lovely!
    Eboni recently posted..No Posts Were Found!My Profile

2. Heather says:

You might be tired but you look amazing!
    Heather recently posted..The Denim Jacket at NightMy Profile

3. Romantic AND edgey- I LOVE it!
    Bella Q, The Citizen Rosebud recently posted..Bloom in JuneMy Profile

4. Ashley Small says:

You’re scaring me in that gangsta pic. You look like a fashion editor who hides bodies, hehe:). Oh- give me those shoes!

5. Carsedra says:

Love, love this entire outfit, you gave me an idea to try with my long black pleated sheer skirt!!

Carsedra of:

6. Nessbow says:

I’m sure your niece and nephew will miss you when they leave. It sounds like you guys have had an awesome time together. No doubt that you’re a very special aunt to them.
    Nessbow recently posted..Things I Love Thursday 31/5/2012My Profile

7. Very creative! I have worn my dress as a top before, but never under a sheer bottom! I need to try that! I love this look!!

7eventh Letter

8. Dominique says:

Love how you are giving me modern 1950′s bada&$ glamour! And I totally need that nail color in my life!
    Dominique recently posted..Scarfin ItMy Profile

9. Kyla says:

Loooove thiiiiiiisssssss! That dress looks so cool with the sheer skirt over it. Hmmm … now I want one …
    Kyla recently posted..day 28: 5 facts about my familyMy Profile

10. Jamillah says:

Stop it! I have a sheer plus floral situation laid out for a rehearsal dinner this friday! And give that nephew and niece of yours a big hug and an extra high five for the nephew for doing such a great job taking all your outfit photos.

It sounds like we are in need of a catchup date…next 2 weeks are a bit insane for me but mid June…let’s do it :).
    Jamillah recently posted..I Heart the InternetMy Profile

11. Nic says:

this look is on point; i want to steal that vintage blazer! i love your accessory collection…! and great shoes. you just look fab!

~nic

ps congrats to your nephew on his graduation :-)
    Nic recently posted..My Weekend in PicturesMy Profile

12. LOL love your “gangsta” picture and that beautiful shear skirt!
    Frannie Pantz recently posted..T.G.I.A.T.My Profile

13. lol! you’ve been quite busy but you look amazing! I love everything about this look but my favs are the blazer and the tribal bangles! so hot!!!

14. Shanda says:

You are too cute! Get some rest woman! Love your shoes!!