Happy Friday lovelies!! I hope everyone has had an awesome week! My week started off a bit stressful, with my finals and all, but got better each day, and now I am looking forward to the weekend . I am going to a “Pinkalicious” 6th birthday party tomorrow for my friend’s daughter, and I have no idea what a “Pinkalicious” party is but the pink loving girly girl in me, is looking forward to some pink fun with a bunch of little girls, lol. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Vintage print that reminds me of wrapped hard candy (I see candy in everything, lol).
- One of my favorite thrifted finds, Valentino pumps!
- Floral print to start off May and present my photo series in class.
- These awesome prints my classmate made from photos.
- My messy jewelry table. I need to clean it, but I kind of love organized chaos .
- Neon nails!
- Realizing that I have featured 30 women in the Your Body Is Fabulous series.
- A lazy afternoon with the boyfriend .