Hey there lovelies! How was your week? I really hope it has been awesome! While my week started off pretty great full of things to smile about, but on Tuesday night I learned that my older sister (my dad’s daughter) died. While I am still grateful to God for each day and blessing, since Tuesday night, writing a past about smiling is kind of hard right now, as I will have to go out of town Saturday morning to attend the funeral of my sister, who I hadn’t seen in far too many years, but had been looking forward to seeing in July (it breaks my heart that that won’t be happening). Anywho this post is about smiling, lol, and I have been blessed with things to smile about this week, so let me simply focus on those things . Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Adorable little sandals for my friend’s daughter’s birthday present (remember I told you last week I was going to a Pinkalicious party?).
- Inspiring words found while walking around Target.
- My niece (with her tongue out) and little cousin in the adorable photo booth at the Pinkalicious party .
- Seeing one of my childhood friends for the first time in a few years; she threw an amazing birthday party for her daughter!
- My cute little face painting (I love getting involved in birthday party activities, lol).
- Playing around in the backyard with my niece and little cousin to create nighttime flashlight photography.
- Finding a polaroid picture, among many others, of me practicing my posing, lol!
- Celebrating my granny’s 80th birthday with my family and loved ones!
- Finishing my first 15 minute ab workout on the Nike app (it was intense!).
- Scripture reminding me that prayer+thankfulness=peace.