outfit from this post
Happy Friday lovelies!! I hope y’all had an awesome week! My week was pretty relaxing actually! I took the first half of the week to do some leisurely reading, do my hair and just enjoy the silence that now exist since my niece and nephew left on Saturday . I started doing some cleaning and organizing yesterday, and plan to do more this weekend, which says a lot about my becoming an adult because I HATE cleaning, lol. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- A little shoe painting DIY; results coming soon!!
- Playing around with nail polish colors.
- A vintage sequins gown that I wanted so bad, but knew I had no where to wear a gown, lol.
- The basket of goodies (before trying on stuff) Reiko and I accumulated during our thrift store trip!
- Bringing back the high side ponytail; it makes me think of the ponytail I used to wear back in the early 90′s .
- Neon pink and laser cuts.
- A mid-week polish change!
Darlings, what are some things that made you smile this week?
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!