Hey there lovelies!! How was your week? Excellent, I hope . I must admit it seems that the week flew by a bit, maybe because this week has been pretty busy, but I am GLAD the weekend is here!! I have a weekend of time with my aunts, uncles, and cousins ahead, so it’s bound to be a weekend of fun. Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- (Not pictured) Super yummy jambalaya that my boyfriend came over and made for dinner! (I promise to tease y’all with a picture next time .
- Having my curls come out great (and they are falling nicely).
- Inspirational art at Marshall’s!
- This super cute woven straw tote at Target, perfect for a day at the beach .
- Finishing the shoe DIY that I mentioned in last week’s SMILE post (I wore them the other night too!).
- Going to my little cousin’s basketball game and screaming from the stands.
- Sitting next to my adorable other little cousin at brunch after the game.
- Catching the “Little Rascals” movie on TV!
- Having breakfast with Reiko. It was soooooo yummy!!
- A quick removable feathery DIY inspired by these shoes.
- Being reminded that joy comes in the morning .
- Ordering myself a vintage birthday treat (I hope it arrives in time for my birthday next Saturday)!
Now it’s your turn to tell me…what are some things that made you smile this week?