Hey darlings!! How are you doing on this Friday? I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! My week has been pretty busy and productive, and I am glad the weekend is here. TGIF!!! By the way, am i the only one who remembers and misses TGIF Fridays on ABC when shows like “Family Matters” and “Full House” came on? lol I don’t have any major plans for my birthday this weekend, aside from having some of my favorite ladies over on Sunday evening, but I am looking forward to relaxing and spending time with my loved ones. I’m just happy to be blessed to see a new year!! Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Doing some shoe shopping (both of these babies came home with me)!!
- Going on a mini road trip with my mom down to the beach where we spent two days hanging with family, and she drove, which was major, as I usually tend to drive her around .
- My pastel nails done in a hurry before we left for the beach. (pardon the mess around my cuticles I didn’t have time to clean it up around the edges, lol)
- Playing in the sand; it felt so good between my toes, hehe.
- Looking up in the sky in seeing God’s beauty in the clouds!
- Snacking on a long time favorite .
- Looking down at my DIY cap-toe pumps while running business errands. (more DIY deets in this post)
- Seeing the awesome bracelet set my girl Shira, owner of Goddess Lounge, made for me. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for the “love” set she made for you too!!
- A mid-week polish change; I’d forgotten how much I love this color!
- Catching a sale on Revlon products at the grocery store. I bought a few nail polishes of course . (Check your local HEB to see if the sale is in your store)
- The arrival of a few fabric swatches in the mail.
DO TELL! What are some things that made you smile this week?!?
HAVE A SUPERB WEEKEND LOVELIES!!
P.S. Today is the last day to enter my birthday giveaway. A winner will be announced tomorrow!