Hey lovelies. As I write this post (on Thursday evening) I am finding it very hard to write about smiling, as something pretty horrid happened to me on Thursday, of which I don’t know how, when, or if I will share with y’all some day. However, I have experienced some smile inducing things this week, and I always find writing these post to be therapeutic! Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- My latest Julep Maven box (it’s been a few month since I ordered one)!
- A funny message at the post office.
- Vintage jewelry .
- Getting the necklace I won in Tanvii’s giveaway in the mail.
- Printed pants.
- A lunch date with the niece and nephew .
- My July 4th mani.
- Looking at gorgeous jewelry in the African and Indonesian exhibits at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. I wanted it all!! lol
Now it’s your turn to tell me some things that made you smile this week! When you share your smiles, I smile too .
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND LOVELIES