Hey there lovelies!! How are you? I hope you had a wonderful week!! I am slowly trying to get back to my normal self and have crossed some things off of my business to-do list, so that’s a plus . I’m glad the weekend is here, as I’m looking forward to some extra time with friends and family this weekend, plus it’s Women’s Day at church, which means multiple choir rehearsals each week will end! Every week I share pictures (from my cell phone, via Instagram, or regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Picking up vintage sequins from the cleaners.
- Nails time!
- Taking a trip tot he country for my family reunion on my dad’s side (I hadn’t been in 6 years).
- My adorable little cousin that I met at the family reunion .
- The arrival of new fabrics!
- Meeting one of my best friends for lunch and ending up in Nordstrom Rack drooling over shoes.
- Her coming over to get her nails polished (I get really nervous about polishing the nails of others, lol).
- A belated birthday present from her: new shoes .
- A late night floral sunglasses DIY!!
- The arrival of a much awaited package from ASOS.
- Playing Twister with my niece and nephew (I’m feeling the effects of that today, lol)!
Do tell!! What are some things that made you smile this week? When you share your smiles, they make me smile .
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND DEARS!!!
P.S. Thank you all so much for your concern and kind words upon learning that something bad happened to me and your patience with my lack of blog post this week. It really means a lot to me!