(picture from this post)
Happy friday to you darlings!! How has your week been? I’ve had one of those weeks where some days were better than others, but my niece and nephew were gone all week, so I had a kid free week, which is a win for me!! lol I was able to get a lot of things done on my to-do list, and am now ready for the weekend. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Lunch with my two best friends (we’ve been friends for 20 years)!
- Ice cream treats :-).
- My simple mani.
- Polishing my nieces nails and her telling me she was “smizing” (a la Tyra Banks on AMNTM) in the pic, lol.
- My take on brown shoes for Women’s Day at church.
- Wearing new shoes on an emotionally rough day.
- A jewelry holder from my mom, that I plan to use to hold spools of thread (once I figure how to saw the balls on the tips off, lol).
- Glaze donuts from Shipley’s! It’s a Texas thing :-).
- Taking a work break to treat myself to an early midweek movie.
- The arrival of fancy bandaids from Eboni!
- A gorgeous vintage pearl collar from Dear Golden that I just had to have.
- An oldie but goodie. (I’m such a junkaholic, hehe)
- Being picked as Glamour magazine’s Best Dressed Reader yesterday! Be sure to check it out.
Now it’s your turn! What are some things that made you smile this week?!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!