(from this post)
Hey darlings!! How was your week? I really hope y’all had a great week!! Aside from being under the weather, my week has been pretty productive and fun. You know, as I am writing this it dawned on me that in front of the brick wall pictured above, something bad happened to me 7 weeks ago, yet here I am in the same spot laughing at who knows what. It’s a great reminder that joy can be found amongst anything! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Making my first Clutched & Covered sale (and the others that came after that)!
- Taking the time to clean out my nail polish container and realizing how much polish I have (YES I am a nail polish addict, lol).
- A night at the circus with my family :-).
- Realizing that this leaf ring that I made over 3.5 years ago is still holding on and certainly one of my favorites.
- Looking up to see gorgeous clouds. God’s beautiful and awesome that way!!
- A dessert date with Reiko. This carmel turtle cake is the bomb!
- Visiting one of my best friends at work, where she made me a smoking/bubbling blackberry martini for me :-).
- Having dinner with her the next day. It’s such a great feeling to have a friend (I actually have two) who has known you all of your life and loves you unconditionally.
- Prepping to mail off my first customer package.
- Receiving a lovely package from Tasha in the mail; the skirt didn’t agree with my hips :-(, but the bracelets are perfect!!
- This adorable purse looking card from my best friend (the same one pictured above) :-).
Now it’s your turn! What are somethings that made you smile this week?!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY DEARS!!