You Tell Me

Hey there lovelies!!!  How was your weekend?!  My weekend was great, except for getting soaked in the rain on Saturday while school shopping for my niece and nephew.  As a result, I  am trying to come down with a cold and have the worst headache :-(.  Today’s post will be pretty short and sweet, and I couldn’t think of a title, lol, but I couldn’t wait another day to share my outfit from Sunday with y’all :-).  Thank you for being such awesome and understanding readers; y’all totally rock!!!

Jacket: unknown- vintage from Imperfect Concepts (similar); Tank:  Forever 21 Belt: New York Studio (vintage from my mom’s closet); Skirt: Hub Bub- vintage c/o Black Boutique; Shoes:  Valentino- thrifted from Buffalo Exchange (similar); Clutch: unknown- vintage gift; Dotted Denim Clutch Cover™ :  Clutched & Covered

Maybe it’s the headache, but a title for this post evades me, so you tell me what you think the title should be :-).

MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK MY DEARS!!

Comments
12 Responses to “You Tell Me”
  1. Heather says:

That skirt is lovely!!!

2. Chioma A. says:

This is so pretty! That jacket is everything :)

Chioma

3. Joanne M says:

that jacket is fierce! love it:)

4. Hey lovely lady, I hope you feel better soon. Your pretty skirt reminds me of a painting.
    Susan Partlan recently posted..Baby DollMy Profile

5. What fun put together outfit! That metallic jacket really seals the look. Have a joyous week dear. xx

6. Jen says:

oh how I love that skirt… the jacket is GREAT and all but the skirt is what I adore. Its crayola! Like someone wrote on it…. love it!

Jen
    Jen recently posted..Lil Bit O’ LeatherMy Profile

7. Ticka says:

I’m in love with that jacket & skirt!! So pretty!! I hope you feel better soon.

I think I would name this post “Solid Gold”. =D
    Ticka recently posted..Weekend Girl…My Profile

8. Tasha says:

Ha love that your whole outfit is vintage and thrift finds! Pretty darn awesome! I see you bring the side ponytail back!
    Tasha recently posted..Hache Ruffle BlouseMy Profile

9. Sabine says:

Wow I love the golden jacket! I hope you feel better soon. Luckily I am used to getting soaked in the rain with the Dutch climate. Maybe you can combine the rain and the golden jacket in your title. Hmm maybe something like ‘Clouds with golden linings’ or something..
    Sabine recently posted..Sokken in pumps… Yay or Nay?My Profile

10. Debbie says:

I too, love the skirt! Hope you feel better soon!

11. Katrice says:

So cute, as always. I love your skirt (especially the fit) and shoes.