(my blogger pal Brittani and I at an event I attended last week)
HAPPY FRIDAY my dears!!! I hope you each had an awesome week!! My week has been pretty great! I’ve had to make some pretty tough decisions school and business wise, I’ve been able to spend time with friends, and trying to get into my workout groove. I’m glad that the weekend is here though! I have a nice load of homework to do, customer orders to work on, and am really looking forward to seeing the birthday girl, Reiko, as I haven’t seen her in a few weeks, which feels abnormal, lol. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- The arrival of my Julep Maven box (a collaboration with Trina Turk)!
- Taking myself out for dinner to try a chicken sandwich from Red Robbin that I saw on Tia Dantzler’s Instagram feed.
- Dragging one of my best friends (of 20 years) out of the house for a little girls’ night .
- Zebra prints for a Saturday night (get some in your life from Clutched & Covered).
- A yummy Sunday lunch with one of the teen girls from my church.
- Black nails with silver tips.
- The ring my other best friend of 20 years gave me after we had dinner. I’m so smitten with it!
- Bambi (from the Disney Artist Collection at Target).
- Having an Instagram pal (@p00kumz) support Clutched & Covered!
- The arrival of some goodies from Zara .
Now it’s your turn!! What are some things that made you smile this week?