I don’t know what Reiko and I were talking about, but based on this picture, it was something good, lol
Woohoo, it’s Friday!!! lol As you can see, I’m pretty happy to see the weekend. My week was pretty great, but my god-daughter turns 5 tomorrow, which means I get to spend some fun time with her, and I get to sleep in a bit (something I miss now that I have to wake up early to get my niece and nephew up for school); throw in a bit of shopping and time with friends, and I am due to have a lovely weekend! What are you looking forward to this weekend? Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Going in for my second round of a teal dye job and having it come out the way I wanted!
- An olive and yellow mani.
- A potentially offensive compliment from a lady at church, lol.
- Blue suede shoes.
- New shoes that I got on sale, thanks to a tip from a friend :-).
- A gorgeous necklace arriving in the mail from my friend who wore it once and felt it would get more wear with me. Oh how she knows me!
- Geometric fabric on Etsy :-).
- Oprah on the cover of Forbes!
- Prepping to send off a customer package.
- Fun times with the birthday girl, Reiko :-).
- The arrival of new stickers for Clutched & Covered packaging!
- A midweek girls night with Ashley and her friend.
- Essie’s “Stylenomics” nail polish that I’ve had my eye on for a few weeks :-).
- The anklet I ordered finally arriving (I didn’t know it was coming from South Korea until it was shipped, lol), and the seller included some faux pearls.
- Trying an inexpensive red lipstick from Ulta and not hating it, lol. I usually buy lipstick (other brands), put it on, and wipe it right off because I don’t like it for one reason or another.
Sometimes I don’t realize how much God has given me to smile about (and this is just the tangible stuff I photographed), until I compose these post. He really is rather awesome!
When you share what makes you smile, I smile, so do tell!! What are some things that made you smile this week?