Woohoo!!! It’s Friday darlings! If your week has been anything like mine, you are glad the weekend has come :-). Granted, I had a pretty good week, but I’ve just had a lot to do and a lot going on. I probably will be working over the weekend, but I’m looking forward to a bit of rest and relaxation too (plus I have a hair appointment today that I’m looking forward to) :-). In spite of the craziness that has been my week, God has blessed me with many things to smile about. I’ve had more smiles than tears this week, which is definitely a blessing :-). Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Super cute illustrations Dana of Olive Paperie created inspired by my style!
- A green and gold polish change with the newest addition to my collection, Essie’s Stylenomics.
- New perfume that I originally tried because of the sparkly bottle :-).
- Lunch with my best friend.
- Super cute and comfy slippers from Target, that I am so tempted to wear out of the house, lol.
- Clutched & Covered reaching 200+ followers on Instagram!
- My nephew moving up to the teen choir at church (he’s growing up on me) :-).
- The vintage dress that came home with me (and actually fit my hips) when I visited Reiko, after I stalked it for weeks in her shop (she has cute stuff!).
- A mix of green and blue for a trip to the doctor and running errands.
- My moving hair captured in a photo.
- An inspiring message on the feed of one of my Instagram followers. (Define your own beauty!)
- This SUPER sweet tweet from Brittani that made my day and proves these SMILE post aren’t in vain :-).