Hey there darlings, and happy Friday to you!! I really hope y’all have had awesome weeks! This week has been pretty rough for me emotionally, if i can be honest. 3 months ago today something pretty bad happened to me, and it has basically changed my life, in ways I couldn’t imagine 3 months and 1 day ago. The amazing thing is that even between tears, moments of sadness (please don’t feel sorry for me), and my imperfect ways, God has given me at least one reason to smile each day this week (though I didn’t/couldn’t take pictures of them), and for that I am always grateful! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- A two tone purple mani.
- Taking myself out on a Saturday night in vintage sequins :-).
- My new favorite app, PicFx, that puts pretty light bubbles on Instagram pictures (plus last Sunday’s hair)!
- Emailing with a reader (I LOVE when you guys email me!).
- Threading bobbins for clutch covers™; 6 months ago I could barely thread a needle for hand sewing, lol.
- A Tuesday polish change that reminds me of peanut butter.
- My adorable little cousin!
- Writing handwritten notes for Clutched & Covered packages that I was preparing to mail.
I LOVE when you guys share what has made you smile, so do share!! What are some things that made you smile this week?
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND MY DEARS!!