HEY there darlings!! Are you glad the weekend is here?! I am, even though everyday is almost weekend like because I don’t work a traditional 9-5 job, lol. I have some homework and work for Clutched & Covered to do, but I am also looking forward to hanging out with some friends and maybe getting a bit of thrifting in . This week has been rather lovely, aside from a slight foot injury in Zumba class (I have no idea how it happened) and am feeling very encouraged and inspired by the awesome women God has placed in my life, in real life and through this blog! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Seeing my face on Essence.com’s Dare To Be You: Instagram Beauties slideshow!
- Scripture that reminded me that I can do anything with God on my side .
- Looking up at a beautiful sky.
- Vintage earrings on a Saturday night (even if they hurt my ears, lol).
- Getting behind the lens to shoot head shots for my little cousin who’s getting into acting . The girls are going to love him, lol.
- Seeing my clutch covers on the Instagram feeds of some lovely bloggers!!
- Hot chocolate as a pick me up on a warm day, hehe.
- Zumba for breakfast .
- An Ulta coupon that helped me score $45 of products for about $11!
- Eating a Twix bar for the first time in months (that’s such a big deal for a junkaholic like myself lol).
Now it’s your turn!! What are some things that made you smile this week?!
P.S. Check back tomorrow for a “just because you guys are awesome” giveaway tomorrow!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!