HAPPY FRIDAY lovelies!! How was your week? Aside from trying to come down with some kind of cold and extreme sleepiness due to a new sleep schedule, my week has been great! lol I’ve been trying to get as much work done as possible all week, but I’m sure I could have done more, because I have fun plans with two of my best friends that I’m really geeked about. So, I’m glad the weekend is here :-). Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- A quick pink mani :-).
- Glitter and camouflage for an afternoon of little league football.
- Inspiring word found on Instagram!
- Vintage maxi and a pop of color.
- Seeing these cute little cake pumpkins on the cover of Family Circle magazine while in line at the grocery store.
- An outtake photo from Tuesday’s outfit post that made me laugh so hard, lol.
- A beautiful pink and blue sky just before sunrise :-).
- Finally getting my presentation (and the paper that goes with it) done for class next week!
- An ice cream treat!!
- This adorable little girl on Instagram that my friend said reminded her of me 🙂
- Peach, green, and stripes for running errands.
When you smile, I smile. So, do tell!! What are some things that made you smile this week?!?