my best friend and i at the jill scott concert
Hey there lovelies!! I know I said I was taking a blog break Monday and would return next week, but after getting this week’s graduate work (and one assignment due next week) done earlier than expected on Thursday, I figred why not do a SMILE post . My week has been intense, emotional, rough, spiritual, and busy, but I am so grateful for all of those things because everyday God is making me a better woman and giving me things to smile about. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Red kitten heels for catching a concert on the lawn (I really need to get more flats lol).
- Jill Scott live in concert!! This was one of the things on my bucket list .
- Vintage print and gray denim with a pop of pink.
- A Fall mani, even though it’s been 90 degrees all week.
- Casting my vote on the first day of early voting. Be sure to vote darlings!!
- Working on a post dealing with my hair journey, and finding this old picture on Facebook .
- Finding a box of Girl Scout cookies in the freezer!
- This super cute motorcycle jacket at Target, with mint trim (I didn’t buy it, but I may have to go back for it soon).
- Recording a video in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness month, and not crying in it. That was so hard!
- A MAJOR wrist soiree on the Style Etoile Instagram feed. I need to pile my wrist up this weekend .
I love reading your smiles, so feel free to share some things that made you smile this week in the comments!!
HAVE A SUPERB WEEKEND!