Double Duty

Darlings, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is the same sweatshirt from yesterday’s post! It pulled double duty for two different parts of my Sunday :-).

Sweatshirt: Forever 21 (similar sweatshirt from ASOS); Culottes: unknown- vintage from Random Identity; Booties: Zara

I was heading to Reiko’s for the holiday themed shoot mentioned in yesterday’s post and was too lazy to change out of my sweatshirt from Sunday morning, lol. It was fairly warm out Sunday, so I wanted to show a little leg, and it’s been a while since I wore these culottes, but I still wanted to feel Fall-like. The sweatshirt and booties helped make me feel like it wasn’t 8o degrees outside.

If you live in a warmer climate, what do you wear to maintain a Fall feel while still dressing for the weather?

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK DEARS!!

Comments
6 Responses to “Double Duty”
  1. Shalanda says:

I love the vintage (1980s) vibe of this look. I’ve been wanting some booties this color myself. I live in South Florida there is no such thing as Winter. Lol.
    Shalanda recently posted..Product Review: Julep’s The Best Pedi Creme EverMy Profile

2. Chioma says:

love this look on you! especially those shoes :)

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style
    Chioma recently posted..Fur & BordeauxMy Profile

3. Glenyse says:

To maintain the fall feel, I am learning the lighter weight fabrics in fall hues is works very well. I am on the hunt for new blazers-the ones I own are mostly all black and I need more color in my wardrobe. I’m still having tights and pantyhose withdrawal….those are some of my favorite accessories but they are just too hot for Florida in the fall.

4. WendyB says:

Ha ha! I’m known to wear the same top two days in a row too! I figure if I don’t wear it for 8 hours, it’s not finished yet :-)
    WendyB recently posted..If I Were Marie Antoinette …My Profile

5. Nessbow says:

To maintain a fall feel in my outfits, I’ll wear accessories like light scarves or hats in autumnal colours like orange, gold, bronze and berry. Or I’ll do as you’ve done and leave my legs bare whilst wearing long sleeves on top.
    Nessbow recently posted..The Benalla MuralMy Profile

6. Whitney says:

Cute! LOL, I do the same thing sometimes; just change my bottom or top if I’m too lazy too look for another outfit. I love all the colors, as well as your accessories.

~Whitney