(picture from this post)
Hi lovelies!! TGIF!! How was your week? The first part of my week was pretty stressful, as I crammed a lot of studying in for a quiz I had Tuesday, but once that stress passed, I had a productive and lovely week. We are having a family reunion of sorts this weekend, so I am really looking forward to time spent with family and loved ones, plus my mom’s birthday is Sunday, so celebrating another year of her being here on Earth is always a treat! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Finding this belt made of various ropes while looking for vintage clutches.
- Last Friday’s wrist soiree and small ring party .
- Finally getting a chance to wear these pink booties from Zara!
- Metallic and glitter on my nails.
- A big bright full moon .
- A scripture reminding me to be thankful. There’s something about gratitude that’s smile inducing!
- Rediscovering this ring that I made over a year ago.
- Fall essentials for class and a meeting.
- The many kind words of encouragement from you all after learning of my domestic violence experience in this post .
- Catching two classics on tv, “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” and “School Daze.”
- Serving a BIG God!! I LOVE knowing that as big as I think my dreams are, God’s dreams for me are bigger.
- Having the luxury of offering a Clutched & Covered sale, just because I feel like it .
Now it’s your turn!! What are some things that made you smile this week?