HEY there darlings!!! I must admit, I totally thought Thursday was Friday, so I am excited about the weekend being here! lol My week was pretty full of trying to meet school deadlines, on top of other things, but it was really great! I even managed to fit in time with friends, which is always a plus in my book :-). Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Seeing pictures from customers who’d just received their clutch covers in the mail.
- Peplum, denim, and rosettes :-).
- Adorable lace bunny ear phone covers from BCBGMAXAZRIA.
- Weather cool enough for a sweatshirt, jeans, and booties.
- Simple yet wise words :-).
- Colorful thread.
- Drool inducing booties from Zara, lol. I really hope “Santa” puts them under the Christmas tree for me.
- Toying around with clutch cover ideas that involve camouflage and mixed prints :-).
- Consider Me Lovely turning 2 yesterday!!
Now it’s your turn!!! What are some things that made you smile this week?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the $100 gift card giveaway from Jockey in last week’s post!!