see full outfit here
Happy Friday my dears!! For those that celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving full loved one and gratitude. For those that don’t celebrate, I hope your Thursday was awesome and you found something to be thankful for still. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile. However, this Friday’s list of smiles will be a bit different. This is my first year as a legitimate (LLC anyone?) small business owner, which makes me smile everyday!! So, with Small Business Saturday being tomorrow, a day to focus your holiday spending on shopping small business, I thought I’d share some small online businesses that make me smile and are worthy of your business for Small Business Saturday tomorrow, or any day of the week.
- Clutched & Covered- revamp your favorite, or not so favorite, clutch with a clutch cover in bold prints and colors. (I couldn’t leave my small business off this list as it makes me smile daily).
- Clyde’s Rebirth- one of a kind jewelry made only from vintage and pre-loved pieces (quite a few of her pieces are going on my Christmas wish list).
- Compliment- a place to find lovely earrings and rings that come with a compliment to put a smile on any woman’s face, whether it be a gift for yourself or someone else :-).
- Crazy & Co.- trendy, inexpensive, yet high quality jewelry (I own two necklace from them), that is sure to make a statement.
- Filthy Magic- clothes, shoes, jewelry, and more, this shop has a great mix of on trend pieces that will fit into any budget.
- Imperfect Concepts- why shop retail, when you can shop resale? that says, enough right?! so many great vintage pieces to mix with your modern wardrobe:-).
- Nakate- beautiful handmade jewelry, that helps support women in Africa with each purchase.
- P.S. You’re Lovely- handmade freshwater pearls and upcyled accessories that truly are lovely.
Will you be shopping small this Saturday (I sure hope so)? I am always looking for new small businesses to support, so feel free to share some of your favorites as well as what made you smile this week in the comments!