Happy Friday lovelies!! I can’t be the only one who is glad the weekend is here! After an emotional, slightly stressful, busy week, I am looking froward to a relaxing, productive, and fun weekend. How about you? What do you have planned? Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- A night out with family listening to zydeco music :-).
- Preparing a customer’s order for shipping I still get excited about every order.
- Being featured on Black Girl With Long Hair.
- The shenanigans that ensued while trying to take photos for Reiko’s holiday shoot. Yes, she had me trying to stand in the socket of a Gap window display, lol
- A purple midweek polish change :-).
- Prints and colors :-).
- Jalapeño chips during class. I totally need to buy a big bag of those things!
- Christmas lights!! I get excited as if I’m 8 years old again.
- Getting my butt kicked in the gym after a week break for Thanksgiving.
- Cute bows from Wednesday’s DIY post :-).
When you smile, I smile (really I do!)!! What are some things that made you smile this week?!
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND DEARS!!