Hey there darlings!! The weekend is almost here, woohoo!! I’ve been slacking on my DIYs around the blog, so I am challenging myself to share some simple DIYs with y’all that will make for great Christmas gifts throughout the rest of the holiday season :-). Christmas is almost here, so this is the last of my DIY ‘Til Christmas gift ideas (maybe, hehe). My obsession with sweatshirts continues, so why not bling it out a bit for a super cute yet comfy gift for a friend or loved one?!?
You will need:
- Gems (I used Acrylic Gems from Hobby Lobby)
- Glue (I used E-6000; be sure to get clear; I accidentally bought black :-()
- Mesh, needle, and thread optional (I ended up not using it)
1. Layout the gems in the design you’d like.
2. Glue gems on to sweatshirt.
3. Let dry & VOILA!!
Super simple and easy (I’m glad because one of my friends already requested one, lol)!! Is there someone on your list that you think would like this cute yet cozy gift next week? If you make it, I’d love to see!