Holiday

HEY darlings!!! How was your weekend?  I’m pretty sure my weekend has worn me out!!  lol  As I type this post, I am fighting to stay awake (I even had to take a short nap while editing photos), so this post will be shorter on words than I originally planned :-).

Top:  Laurence Kazar (similar); Belt:  Forever 21; Shorts:  Unknown- vintage from my mom (similar in lovely forest green); Clutch:  Unknown- from a little boutique in Austin’s 2nd District (the dreamy Alaxander McQueen original, or a more affordable option); Shoes: Lulu Townsend- DSW

On Saturday night, I went to holiday party with my mom (it’s become our annual girls night out), hosted by my aunt’s civic club.  The attire was semi-formal, and as I went through the day, I couldn’t resist the call of vintage sequins and beading.  It’s been feeling like a mild Summer around these parts, 80 degrees+, so I figured why not show a little leg :-).  When I attended this holiday party last year, I wore a mini skirt, but tights were an actual necessity.  My what a difference a year makes!

Are you attending holiday parties this year?  If so, what are you planning to wear?!

When you get a chance, please check out Clutched & Covered in The New Modern Momma’s Holiday Gift Guide, and HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!!

Comments
10 Responses to “Holiday”
  1. Melissafff says:

U look adorable fab look

2. Uhm first off let me start by saying you have some sexy legs there. Okay, it is out of my system -ahem- This look is so you, mixing vintage and modern pieces, j’adore. Luckily I’ll be snuggling under a warm blanket catching the city fireworks. Too cold to go anywhere >_<
    Nefferth (@Mode_Plus) recently posted..Introducing MP SelectMy Profile

3. Oh my do I love this look! I wish I had parties to go to! You look GORGEOUS, Rocquelle!
    xx
    Lia
    Smart n Snazzy
    Lia ~ Smart n Snazzy recently posted..12 DIYs of Christmas ~ Day 3 ~ DIY Kate Spade Inspired Gem CoastersMy Profile

4. Cherrie says:

Girl you look gorgeous!!! And you have some killer legs!
    Cherrie recently posted..In Love With The ShoesMy Profile

5. Jacqueline says:

hot skirt!
    Jacqueline recently posted..Psyche Denim (inspiration)My Profile

6. Legs for miles my friend, haha. You look gorgeous Rocquelle! I saw the insta-snaps and loved the dazzling red skirt! Yes, I already attended holiday party a couple weeks ago, and looking forward to more soon (I love to dress up)! Happy December! ~Madison
    FASHION TALES recently posted..Sweet VanitiesMy Profile

7. A. says:

Cute outfit. Just remember to stand up straight – a lot of your looks are lovely, but you slouch. I do it too and need reminders every now and then… Wonderful blog – keep up the good work :)

8. SACRAMENTO says:

You just blow my mine, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Pure fabulousness, my dear Rocquelle. I love and want it all.
    Perfect clash!!!

9. Ticka says:

Love this look Rocquelle!! Very pretty! I’m not attending any Holiday parties that I know of, but it’s always nice to see what my blogger buddies are wearing to theirs!!
    Ticka recently posted..Bout that Insta-life…My Profile