My favorite cousin and I at the holiday party I went to last weekend. Full outfit here.
Hey darlings!! It’s Friday, and I am GLAD about it!! This week has been very productive for me, especially on the grad school front, so I am looking forward to squeezing in a bit of fun time this weekend, even though I still have a website to build from scratch by next Thursday :-). I hope y’all have a fun and/or relaxing weekend ahead! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Finally being able to wear this little box clutch I bought back in March.
- Going to my little cousin’s (that’s his mom above) Little League Flag Super Bowl Game. They almost won :-).
- Making the phrased sweatshirt in this week’s DIY ‘Til Christmas post.
- Having Clutched & Covered be featured as a part of the Holiday Guide on The New Modern Momma!
- My red and pink mani for the week :-).
- Making it through Zumba without my mohawk falling, lol.
- Super dope Nikes I spied on Nordstrom’s website, while writing my final paper, hehe.
- Getting new ideas for future clutch covers..sequins and brocade anyone?
- This cute saying, that one of my Instagram pals said reminded them of me :-).
Do tell lovelies!! What are some things that made you smile this week?!
P.S. If you’ve been wanting to get your hands on a clutch cover, head over to A Sassy Woman, where one is being give away :-).