T.G.I.F. (Thank. God. It’s. Friday.) I know I always say I’m glad the weekend is here, but my last two final assignments for the semeseter, a paper and a web site, kikcked my butt this week, on top of my other life stuff. So, I am truly looking forward to unwinding and having some fun this weekend!!! What about you? Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Getting a yummy cupcake from Enjoi Cupcake on behalf of Imperfect Concepts as a holiday treat :-).
- Learning that a reader did her first Smile post last friday. Check it out.
- Celebrating my best friend’s birthday by doing some painting! I’m no Van Gogh, but I love my little painting, lol.
- Crossing things off my to-do list. I always feel so productive :-).
- Seeing HTML code turn into a website for my final project, and finally getting it turned in last night!
- Getting my praise and worship on to James Fortune while making breakfast!!
- Challenging myself to get dressed for working at home this week. I’m usually in a t-shirt and shorts, shocking I know, lol.
When you smile, I smile! So, do tell..what are some things that made you smile this week?
P.S. Don’t forget to take advantage of the holiday sale I am offering on Clutched & Covered. Use code: COVEREDHOLIDAY to save 20% on your purchase, and order by 12/15 to ensure delivery by Christmas!