HAPPY FRIDAY darlings!!! I truly hope your week has been blessed, productive, and full of happy things! I know that life is not always rosy and full of positivity, but I certainly wish nothing but good stuff for you all. As we head into the Christmas holiday and the New Year, I am very grateful to have y’all in my life, even those of you who never comment or engage with me on social media, because each of you taking the time to read, give me reason to keep this blog going each week :-). If for no other reason, I am grateful for those of you who read these weekly SMILE post because they give me reason to reflect and put life into perspective. No matter how horrible things might be or how many negatives are coming my way in life, this weekly SMILE post reminds me that I always have a reason to smile. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- An amazing hand painted skirt made by artists of MOCAH Worldwide be auctioned off at Melodrama Boutique’s pre-grand re-opening!
- Fun times with friends at the boutique event mentioned above and Dee’s Ugly Sweater Christmas party
- My partial hair experiment for Saturday night.
- The pairing of classic leopard and red for a clutch cover order.
- Getting in some volunteer time with one of the ministries I’m a part of at church :-).
- Getting in the holiday spirit with chocolate, after a trip to the gym, hehe!
- This clutch at Zara that I can’t stop thinking about, lol.
- Being treated to a color touchup and loc maintenance by mom as one of my Christmas presents. She’s the best!!
Ok lovelies, now it’s your turn!! What are some things that made you smile this week?