Hey there lovelies!! I hope y’all have had fantastic weeks and have a great weekend ahead! My week has been a mix of productivity and fun, which is always a win in my book . I certainly could have crossed more things off of my to-do list, but such is life. There’s always tomorrow!! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- It finally being warm enough for sandals, though it didn’t last long.
- Going to one of my best friend’s baby shower (and hanging with my other best friend):-).
- Inspiring words.
- Finishing my vision/inspiration board for 2013!
- Coming home to goodies from Gap, including these polka dot loafers, that I can’t stop wearing.
- Burgundy tulle for what I hope will be an easy DIY tulle skirt .
- Finally getting back to the gym after staying away for a few weeks. Zumba kicked my butt!! lol
- A quick polish change.
- Getting back in graduate school grind in color and leopard .
- Coming home to the book I ordered, written by one of middle school friends; I am so proud of her!!