HAPPY FRIDAY darlings!!! I don’t know about you, but I am pretty excited about the weekend’s arrival! This week has been pretty exhausting for me on every level, but every time, I wanted to throw in the towel this week, God reminded me to kep pressing forward . He’s rather awesome like that! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Some casual zoo fun for my friend’s daughter’s birthday party.
- Spotting this amazing mural on the side of a gas station while driving my little cousin to a meeting!
- Inspirational words from Dr. King . 40+ years later, and he is still such an inspiration!!
- The blessing that is being able to make a clutch cover for a customer. (by the way, what are you waiting on to order yours? )
- Flares, platforms, and a sweatshirt for running business errands .
- Reminding myself, while encouraging others.
- Unexpectedly getting a camo jacket in the email from one of my best friends.
- My latest beauty obsession; this oil gel is perfection!
- Class break snacks .
- Coming home to goodies I ordered from Zara’s sale after a long day.
I forgot to ask you last week, but you know I want to know! What are some things that made you smile this week?!
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!