Hey there darlings!! How has your week been? Aside from being a bit under the weather, my week has been great! It’s always exciting when I can balance getting a lot of work done on my to-do list with spending time with those special to me :-). Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Finishing my DIY no-sew tulle skirt!
- The weather being warm enough for shorts.
- Helping to throw a “surprise” birthday party for my aunt :-).
- Accenting my basic jeans and white tee with color and print for lunch with Brittany of Brilliance Blog.
- The irony of making diaper kits for a community service project at church, being that I’m not very kid/baby friendly, lol.
- Thinking about how blessed I am to be surrounded by amazing and inspiring people!
- A new vintage sequins/beaded top arriving in the mail from Imperfect Concepts. She still has other beauties left :-).
- Biscuits and syrup for breakfast…so good!!
- Researching Spring inspired fabrics for Clutched & Covered.
- Pretty packaging containing my awesome printed shorts from Boxing Kitten!
Enough about me!! What are some things that made you smile this week lovelies?!