GOOD Friday to you lovelies!! How are you doing today?! Aside from being a bit sick with a cold, I’m doing great, but definitely ready for the weekend! Grad school kinda kicked my butt this week; I’ve got to get back in the groove and stay on top of my work. I don’t know what the weekend holds, but I’m certainly glad its here, lol. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Taking photos for Wednesday’s DIY post and having some girl time with my friend Ashley .
- Spotting Clutched & Covered on Imperfect Concepts’ Shop Small Biz for Valentine’s Day Guide.
- Denim on denim on a lovely day.
- Vintage lace while getting work done.
- Casually mixing prints for Monday night’s bible study .
- Making chicken tortilla soup (using The Pioneer Woman’s recipe) for the first time!
- Seeing my shoes as I walk around my house .
- Getting my Instagram pal, Emonne Markland’s new book in the mail!!
- This amazing retro Essence magazine cover featuring Grace Jones!
When you smile, I smile. So please share! What are some things that made you smile this week?