HAPPY Friday lovelies!! You ever have one of those weeks where you feel like there is constantly something that must be done? Well that was most of my week; now I know why mom used to say “there aren’t enough hours in the day” . Nonetheless, the weekend is here, which is always a plus in my book!! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- New swatches to check out for Clutched & Covered’s Spring collection!
- Yummy fruit from the Edible Arrangement I received for Valentine’s Day .
- Cute flats from Forever 21 (decided to keep them in this post).
- Being featured in Imperfect Concepts blog’ What’s In Your Bag Series.
- A new handbag courtesy of JustFab and being surprised with vintage clutches from my friend Tasha!
- Scooping up some vintage goodies at my favorite thrift store.
- A fun Saturday lunch with some girlfriends!
- Inspirational words .
- Valentine flowers that are still alive (it’s a miracle, I tell ya, lol)!
- My first box of Girl Scout cookies this year .
When you smile, I smile (for real)! What are some things that made you smile this week?!?
P.S. If you live in the San Antonio area, be sure to check out the Garage of Good tomorrow to shop lots of fabulous vendors!