Hey there darlings!! How are you? Wonderful, I hope! I’ve had a pretty great week. However, as I type, I’ve been in bed all day sick, feeling miserable . Hopefully by the time this post goes live, I’ll be feeling better, as I have a trip to the hair salon scheduled today . Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Adorable wrapping on a book from Tasha and the ring I made from one of the stones.
- My little cousin looking super cute in his cowboy gear for Go Western Day at school!
- Happy hour fun with friends.
- Seeing one of my Instagram follower’s interpretation of one of my hairstyles .
- Laughter and fun with one of my cousins while watching her son play basketball.
- My mom’s adorable blue mani!
- Seeing Blake in the tulle skirt she made based on my tutorial and the decision to make myself another with some friends .
- A visit to the Zara website; I kinda need these.
- Seeing some of the people in my life support a great cause on my behalf! Will you support it too?
- Pretty clouds in the morning .
- Being featured on Morning Cup Of Style in a fun and quick interview. Head on over and check it out!
- A reminder to smile!!
Now it’s your turn!! What are some things that made you smile this week?!