Happy Friday lovelies!!! I hope your week has been wonderful! Aside from car trouble and a bit of sore throat, my week has been great and busy. I’m looking forward to time with friends, a conference at church, and some baby shower fun this week (oh and homework, lol)! Hopefully you have a fun weekend ahead as well :-).
Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- An ice cream treat after spending all of Friday doing my hair.
- Having my curls turn out as I hoped!
- Neon mani :-). You can get it here.
- A friendly reminder!
- Being retweeted by the awesome Bevy Smith!
- A little project I’m working on that involves tulle and bows :-).
- Hosting my first link up! Be sure to check out the Consider Me Tulled Link Up.
- New skincare goodies from L’Occitane.
- Shopping with a wardrobe consulting client. It makes me so happy to watch the person’s perception on style and their ability to have it shift!
So, tell me! What are some things that made you smile this week?