Hey there my dears!!! Did you have a lovely week? Or, are you like me, GLAD that the weekend is here?!! As I mentioned in Tuesday’s post, grad school is kicking my butt, so I’ve sent my week trying to get on track, and I’m exhausted, lol. While I still have a big final project due, along with some other non-school projects I’m working on, next Wednesday, I’m looking forward to taking some time this weekend for a bit of relaxation and fun, before I stress myself out . Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Getting in a DIY project. (post coming soon)
- Making entries in my video journal!
- Donating some dresses and shoes to a local prom organization .
- Spending time with my friend and mommy-to-be Reiko!
- The tiny no-sew tulle skirt I made for Zara, Reiko’s baby-to-be!!
- A neon pink mani.
- A super dope necklace that came in the male from one of my best friends.
- This illustration that I spotted on Style Pantry’s Instagram feed .
- Reading this book by my Twitter/Instagram pal Emonne. I’m so proud of her!
- Glitter sneakers on a rainy day.
When you smile, I smile (like really)! What are some things that made you smile this week?
P.S. There’s still a few days left to finish your no-sew tulle skirt and join the Consider Me Tulled link up!