Happy Friday darlings!!! It feels like forever since I’ve written a smile post, and I’ve had many things to smile about in the last two weeks, if you’ve been following me on Instagram, you’d know that ;-). I hope your life has been full of reasons to smile lately, and if it hasn’t, do know that God always brings the sunshine after darkness!! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Doing my little cousin’s hair and makeup for prom, and then taking photos of her and her date :-).
- My niece making me a Mother’s Day card at school.
- Using my handy woman skills for a DIY mother’s day surprise for my mom!
- Treating myself to stackable rings from Tar-jay (similar).
- The kindness of a stranger when my tire went flat on my way to church Sunday morning :-).
- Lot’s of time with my family on Mother’s Day!!
- Pretty vintage jewelry at the thrift store!
- Celebrating my friend Ashley’s birthday.
- Taking my Boxing Kitten shorts out of the closet for the first time :-).
- Listing new Spring clutch covers and a mini revamp for my shop, Clutched & Covered. Be sure to check it out!
It’s been a lllooonnnggg time!! Do tell! What are some things that made you smile this week?
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND DEARS!!!