Hey there dears!! How has your week been? My week has been a combination of fun, productivity, and stress, lol. Nonetheless, God is good, and there is so much in life to be grateful for! When there are weeks like these where the news is full of heartbreaking images like those from the tornado devastation in Oklahoma, I tend to focus on being grateful more than usual, as I’m sure most people do. I hope the people of Oklahoma know that there are brighter days ahead and things will get better, no matter how dark things may seem right now. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Putting my cake (from the box) making hat on.
- Spending my Saturday morning helping to create a community garden at church .
- Getting my run/walk in every morning (it was really hard some days).
- A two tone polish change.
- Finally getting a start on this Joel Osteen book that I’ve been wanting to read for some time.
- Visiting Reiko and my Baby Z (Reiko’s newborn) and making little bows for her .
- Hearing an old 90′s song on the radio; it brought back so many memories!
- Neon sneakers that I need to appear in a birthday bag for me next month, lol.
- Inspiring words.
Now it’s your turn! What are some things that made you smile this week?!
P.S. If you get a chance, please take a moment to take this YBIF survey for me.