TGIF to you darlings!!! I have to admit, I have been off with my days all week, being ahead or behind by a day, since the holiday Monday, lol. So, I am glad to know it is Friday and a lovely weekend is ahead, full of whatever life brings my way . I start my graduate internship on Monday, so I am excited and nervous about what is waiting for me once the weekend is over. Nonetheless, I am grateful to be taking this final step in completing my Master’s degree. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Trying out a new ice cream; it was SO good!!
- Vintage dresses from Dear Golden that are perfect for Summer. Too bad they aren’t my size.
- Relaxing at the park with my family .
- Lavender and peach mani.
- Memorial Day fun with new and old friends!
- Late dinner out with friends. This burger was so unhealthy and so so good, lol.
When you smile, I smile (like for real). What are some things that made you smile this week?
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOVELIES!!!